Comscore (NASDAQ:SCOR) stock observed trading -79.07% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 249.65% away from low price over the last 52-weeks. The stock disclosed a move of 19.89% away from 50 day moving average and -14.43% away from 200 day moving average. Moving closer, we can see that shares have been trading 0.56% off 20-day moving average. It has market cap of $348.05M.
On Jan. 10, 2020, Comscore (NASDAQ:SCOR) a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms, revealed annual worldwide box office revenues for 2019. Highlights for the year include:
- For the first time ever, Global box office will exceed $42 billion.
- For the first time ever, International box office will exceed $30 billion.
- Highlights of the year include Avengers: Endgame, The Lion King, Frozen 2, Spider-Man: Far From Home & Captain Marvel. These among other notable films played extraordinarily well with audiences in cinemas around the world.
- In 2019 global audiences continued to increase their appetite for the theatrical moviegoing experience.
- North America enjoys the second biggest year at the box office ever
- 2019’s North American box office has had a big comeback story in the latter part of the year & has eclipsed the $11 billion mark for the fifth straight year, reaching $11.4 billion.
- A strong second half of the year saw the deficit (vs. the record year of 2018) drop from 11% at the end of April to 4% for the full year.
The USA based company comScore moved with change of -4.21% to $5 with the total traded volume of 363107 shares in recent session versus to an average volume of 1.06M. The stock was observed in the 5 days activity at 2.04%. The one month performance of stock was 6.16%. SCOR’s shares are at 149.38% for the quarter and driving a -69.88% return over the course of the past year and is now at 1.21% since this point in 2018. Right now the stock beta is 0.9. The average volatility for the week and month was at 5.14% and 7.30% respectively. There are 69.61M shares outstanding and 57.33M shares are floated in market.
Robert Holton is an author, journalist and CEO of the website. He has more than 5 years of experience in institutional investment markets, including fixed income, equities, derivatives and real estate. He has a Bachelor in Business Administration with a major in Finance. He bought his first stocks in a private business at age 15 and made his first public stock trade at 23. Robert has always been interested in the stock market and how it behaves.
Robert reports about Finance news category. As the dad of two children, he’s made saving money and investing for them a high priority. Over many years of investing, he has made some wise choices and he’s made many mistakes. But he’s learned from both. Mr. Robert observations and experience give him the insight to stock market patterns and the investor behaviors that create them.
Address: 1149 Plainfield Avenue, Edwards, New York
Email: [email protected]
Zip Code: 18042
Contact number: 978-661-4371