Kura Sushi USA (NASDAQ:KRUS) stock identified change of 95.12% away from 52-week low price and recently located move of -0.07% off 52-week high price. It has market worth of $245.49M. KRUS stock has been recorded 20.13% away from 50 day moving average and 29.40% away from 200 day moving average. Moving closer, we can see that shares have been trading 8.77% off 20-day moving average.
On Jan. 8, 2020, Kura Sushi USA (NASDAQ:KRUS) a fast-growing technology-enabled Japanese restaurant concept, declared fiscal first quarter financial results for the period ended November 30, 2019.
Fiscal First Quarter 2020 Highlights
- Total sales increased 30% to $17.4 million, compared to the first quarter of 2019;
- Comparable restaurant sales growth increased 7.9%;
- Operating loss was $1.4 million, compared to a loss of $0.4 million in the first quarter of 2019;
- Net loss was $1.2 million, or ($0.15) per diluted share, compared to net loss of $0.4 million, or ($0.08) per diluted share in the first quarter of 2019;
- Restaurant-level contribution* was $3.0 million, compared to $2.5 million in the first quarter of 2019; and
- Adjusted EBITDA* was ($0.1) million, compared to $0.5 million in the first quarter of 2019.
- Restaurant-level contribution and Adjusted EBITDA are non-GAAP measures and defined below under Key Financial Definitions. Please see the reconciliation of non-GAAP measures accompanying this release. See also non-GAAP Financial Measures below.
Hajime Uba, President and Chief Executive Officer of Kura Sushi, stated, Our first quarter loss was generally in line with our expectations, and we continue to expect our profits to be generated during the second half of the fiscal year, in line with historical cadence. Results in the first quarter included strong comparable restaurant sales growth, as guests continue to respond positively to our premium ingredients, affordable price points, and most importantly, the distinctive ‘Kura Experience’. We remain excited about the balance of fiscal 2020 and have a number of drivers in place that we believe can sustain our momentum. Furthermore, we have a strong development pipeline that will enable us to bring our unique brand to a growing number of guests throughout the country.
The Services sector company, Kura Sushi USA noticed change of 3.30% to $28.78 along volume of 77013 shares in last session compared to an average volume of 57.49K. The stock observed return of 13.08% in 5 days trading activity. The stock was at 12.25% over one month performance. KRUS’s shares are at 60.07% for the quarter is now at 13.08% since this point in 2018.
The average volatility for the week at 5.86% and for month was at 5.22%. There are 8.53M shares outstanding and 2.34M shares are floated in market.
David Yen is a Certified Internal Auditor, Data Miner, and author with a career broadly spanning over multiple business areas. He has exploited those observations and developed investment tactics within a fundamentally sound long-term investment strategy. He currently covers Business News category for our site. David Yen is a self-taught investor and follows the value investing approach to picking stocks. He possesses over 5 years of investment experience; an M.B.A. from Louisiana State University and also certified in Risk Management Assurance.
Address: 4506 Roosevelt Wilson Lane, San Bernardino, California
Email: [email protected]
Zip Code: 92410
Contact number: 909-885-8964