Equinix (NASDAQ:EQIX) spotted trading -4.61% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 67.09% away from the low price over the last 52-weeks. The stock changed -0.44% to recent value of $581.88. The stock transacted 252080 shares during most recent day however it has an average volume of 375.80K shares. The company has 85.01M of outstanding shares and 84.88M shares were floated in the market.
On Jan. 7, 2020, Equinix (NASDAQ:EQIX) the global interconnection and data center company, disclosed the appointment of Adaire Fox-Martin to the Equinix Board of Directors. Fox-Martin will also serve as a member of the Board’s Nominating Committee. Her appointment brings the number of directors on the Equinix Board to 11.
- With a career in the information technology sector that spans more than a quarter century, Fox-Martin has served in leadership positions across Asia-Pacific, Europe and the Americas in sales, business development, consulting and education. Presently, she is a member of the Executive Board of SAP SE, leading Global Customer Operations. She is responsible for SAP’s sales organization across the globe, with a resolute focus on the success of over 400,000 customers and over 14,000 employees worldwide.
- Fox-Martin’s leadership has been recognized for strengthened customer relationships, strategic partnerships and co-innovation projects that have improved customer value and customer success. She is responsible for a number of transformation initiatives at SAP, including those that have been critical to SAP’s shift to the cloud, and the creation of a new organization called Customer First, whose sole purpose is to ensure the customer is always at the center of SAP’s business.
- As President, Asia-Pacific and Japan for SAP from 2014–2017, Fox-Martin ran the company’s multifunctional sales and operations organizations. During her tenure, SAP was named a Top 10 Best Multinational Workplace in Asia for two years in a row.
- Prior to SAP, Fox-Martin held various roles at Oracle during her 15-year tenure at the company. As Vice President of Government Education and Healthcare, she was responsible for the success of the business unit, with over 160 sales, business development and solution professionals in 24 countries.
- Its earnings per share (EPS) expected to touch remained 679.70% for this year while earning per share for the next 5-years is expected to reach at 21.40%. EQIX has a gross margin of 49.50% and an operating margin of 20.40% while its profit margin remained 9.00% for the last 12 months.
According to the most recent quarter its current ratio was 1.6 that represents company’s ability to meet its current financial obligations. The price moved ahead of 2.12% from the mean of 20 days, 3.94% from mean of 50 days SMA and performed 10.81% from mean of 200 days price. Company’s performance for the week was 0.28%, 3.90% for month and YTD performance remained -0.31%.
Robert Holton is an author, journalist and CEO of the website. He has more than 5 years of experience in institutional investment markets, including fixed income, equities, derivatives and real estate. He has a Bachelor in Business Administration with a major in Finance. He bought his first stocks in a private business at age 15 and made his first public stock trade at 23. Robert has always been interested in the stock market and how it behaves.
Robert reports about Finance news category. As the dad of two children, he’s made saving money and investing for them a high priority. Over many years of investing, he has made some wise choices and he’s made many mistakes. But he’s learned from both. Mr. Robert observations and experience give him the insight to stock market patterns and the investor behaviors that create them.
Address: 1149 Plainfield Avenue, Edwards, New York
Email: [email protected]
Zip Code: 18042
Contact number: 978-661-4371