On Tuesday Canadian Solar Inc. (NASDAQ:CSIQ) stock recorded daily change of 3.82% to close at $17.51 with the total traded volume of 1740819 shares along average volume of 657952 shares 52 week range of the stock remained $ ISTR – 25.89 while its day low price was $16.92 and its hit its day high price at $17.74. Its previous closing value stands at $16.86. CSIQ total market capitalization is $1040741883. Currently stocks EPS is $3.88 while its price to earnings ratio is 4.51.
On Nov. 12, 2019, Canadian Solar Inc. (NASDAQ:CSIQ) one of the world’s largest solar power companies, notified financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2019.
Third Quarter 2019 Highlights
- Total solar module shipments were 2,387 MW, compared to 2,143 MW in the second quarter of 2019 and third quarter 2019 guidance of 2.2 GW to 2.3 GW.
- Net revenue was $759.9 million, compared to $1.0 billion in the second quarter of 2019 and third quarter 2019 guidance of $780 million to $810 million.
- Gross margin was 26.2%, compared to 17.6% in the second quarter of 2019 and third quarter 2019 guidance of 24% to 26%. Gross margin was 23.0% excluding a $24.3 million countervailing duty (CVD) true-up benefit.
- Net income attributable to Canadian Solar on a GAAP basis was $58.3 million, or $0.96 per diluted share, compared to $62.7 million, or $1.04 per diluted share, in the second quarter of 2019.
- Net income attributable to Canadian Solar on a non-GAAP basis was $40.1 million, or $0.66 per diluted share. This excludes a $24.3 million CVD true-up benefit, net of income tax effect. For a reconciliation of results under generally accepted accounting principles in the United States (GAAP) to non-GAAP results, see the accompanying table About Non-GAAP Financial Measures.
- Net cash provided by operating activities was approximately $22.4 million, compared to $225.8 million in the second quarter of 2019.
- As of September 30, 2019, the Company’s portfolio of utility-scale solar power plants in operation was 795.8 MWp with an estimated total resale value of approximately $900 million.
Robert Holton is an author, journalist and CEO of the website. He has more than 5 years of experience in institutional investment markets, including fixed income, equities, derivatives and real estate. He has a Bachelor in Business Administration with a major in Finance. He bought his first stocks in a private business at age 15 and made his first public stock trade at 23. Robert has always been interested in the stock market and how it behaves.
Robert reports about Finance news category. As the dad of two children, he’s made saving money and investing for them a high priority. Over many years of investing, he has made some wise choices and he’s made many mistakes. But he’s learned from both. Mr. Robert observations and experience give him the insight to stock market patterns and the investor behaviors that create them.
Address: 1149 Plainfield Avenue, Edwards, New York
Email: [email protected]
Zip Code: 18042
Contact number: 978-661-4371