Armata Pharmaceuticals (NYSE American:ARMP) stock identified change of 82.86% away from 52-week low price and recently located move of -79.46% off 52-week high price. It has market worth of $9.65M. ARMP stock has been recorded 15.60% away from 50 day moving average and 6.68% away from 200 day moving average. Moving closer, we can see that shares have been trading 10.60% off 20-day moving average.
On Aug. 14, 2019, Armata Pharmaceuticals (NYSE American:ARMP) a clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on precisely targeted bacteriophage therapeutics for antibiotic-resistant infections, revealed second quarter results and provided a corporate and clinical update.
Key Second Quarter and Subsequent Period Highlights:
- Successfully completed the merger of C3J Therapeutics (C3J) and AmpliPhi Biosciences Corporation to form Armata Pharmaceuticals.
- Closed $10.0 million concurrent financing led by existing C3J shareholders.
- Hosted successful Key Opinion Leader meeting featuring Dr. Robert Chip Schooley from the University of California-San Diego who discussed the rapidly growing antibiotic resistance crisis and the promise of phage’s unique mechanism of action as an effective alternative.
- Strengthened intellectual property portfolio with a U.S. patent covering synthetic bacteriophage and additional patent allowances in Europe and Canada that cover various aspects of the Company’s phage program and lead product candidate, AP-SA01, targeting Staphylococcus aureus.
- Announced a publication in the peer-reviewed journal Infection detailing a case study in which a cystic fibrosis patient was successfully treated for a multidrug-resistant Pseudomonas aeruginosa infection with the Company’s natural phage product, AP-PA01.
- Provided a corporate update at the 39th Annual Canaccord Genuity Growth Conference.
This is our first quarterly report since the May 9 merger between C3J and AmpliPhi, and I am pleased to report that the rationale for bringing these two companies together is playing out as planned, said Todd R. Patrick, Chief Executive Officer of Armata. We are now working toward potentially value-creating milestones, including the initiation of a Phase 1/2 clinical trial of our lead phage product candidate, AP-SA01, in S. aureus bacteremia. We are also moving our phage product candidate targeting P. aeruginosa respiratory infections, ahead toward the clinic. In 2020, we expect to have both programs in clinical trials under U.S. Investigational New Drug (IND) applications with the FDA. In addition, our engineered phage platform and proprietary phage-specific GMP manufacturing capabilities provide us with significant advantages in the identification and development of new phage candidates and should allow us to efficiently expand our pipeline while pursuing additional potential partnerships.
The Key Opinion Leader meeting that we hosted in June highlighted the potential for phage therapy to meet the urgent need for new treatments that address antibiotic resistance. We are well positioned to be a leader in the development of phage-based therapeutics, Mr. Patrick concluded.
The Healthcare sector company, Armata Pharmaceuticals noticed change of 2.34% to $3.94 along volume of 10503 shares in recent session compared to an average volume of 65.16K. The stock observed return of 11.61% in 5 days trading activity. The stock was at 13.72% over one month performance. ARMP’s shares are at 17.96% for the quarter and driving a -73.94% return over the course of the past year and is now at 36.42% since this point in 2018.
The average volatility for the week at 7.58% and for month was at 5.55%. There are 2.45M shares outstanding and 0.09M shares are floated in market. Right now the stock beta is 2.98.
Jason Patton joined us, after more than 10 years of experience in writing financial and business news, most recently as Investment Editor and writer. He also has a vast knowledge of stock trading. He earned bachelor degree from Union College with a focus in Business Administration. Jason is the Senior Editor of market Technology section. He also holds an MBA degree specialization in finance. He has two daughter and two children.
Address: 4253 Jenna Lane, GOLDSBORO, North Carolina
Email: [email protected]
Zip Code: 27532
Contact number: 515-267-4592